To reach the Heart of the Arcachon Basin
Whether by train, bus or carpooling, bike or boat, all roads lead to the Heart of the Basin!
Discover below the best ways to reach us.
Arrive directly by train in the heart of the Bassin d’Arcachon.
- Daily TGV connections: Paris-Montparnasse > Biganos Facture (4h)
- Daily TER connections (line F41+): Bordeaux St-Jean > Biganos Facture (30 min)
Take the LGV. Paris is 2 hours from Bordeaux!
From Paris, Toulouse, Biarritz, Lyon
- A10 Paris / Bordeaux (5h30)
- A62 Toulouse / Bordeaux (2h40)
- A63 Biarritz / A660 direction Arcachon (1h50)
- A89 Lyon / Bordeaux (5h20)
- A63, puis A660 direction Arcachon (sans péage, 50mn)
- RN250 (50mn)
Find a car sharing
BlaBlaCar connects drivers and passengers who want to share a journey.
Visit us by train, bus & carpooling!
Find your way to relax in the Heart of the Arcachon Basin by comparing and combining train, bus and carpooling with our partner Tictactrip.
Find all types of trips such as: Paris – Biganos, Bordeaux – Biganos, Toulouse – Biganos .